Pet parents always follow proper guidelines and regime to ensure the optimal health of their furry companions. And, when it comes to pet supplies, they look for quality, efficient and affordable treatments. The major pet products or treatments that most pet owners search for are flea and tick treatments. With a plethora of the parasitic preventives available on the market, there is always an air of confusion lingering in the minds of these pet parents.
Well, to clear this mist, bringing the clear vision, here come the best preventive treatments for dogs. Nexgard, a recent addition to the palate of pet treatments, is the best option for protecting pets against harmful parasitic infestations.
Within a few years of its launch, it has emerged as a winner by effectively removing fleas and ticks from dogs. Dog parents are highly satisfied with the efficacy of the product.
Within a short span of time, Nexgard has become the first choice of both – vets and pet owners. It is the first beef flavored chew to remove external parasites from dogs. It comes at an affordable price with the best results. Here are a few important facts you need to know about Nexgard.
• This is one of the best soft chew tablets to remove nasty parasites.
• The fast acting formula protects your dog from flea and tick infestation for one full month.
• This beef flavored soft chew is approved by FDA and it is completely safe for the dogs.
• It can also be given to the puppies of 8 weeks and older. It is necessary to weigh your dog before selecting the product.
• You can give this to dogs irrespective of any breed.
How it works?
• Afoxolaner, an active ingredient directly attacks the nervous system of these external parasites. The active ingredient over stimulates the nervous system of these parasites and easily removes the parasites from your dog.
• It restricts the production of flea eggs and prevents flea multiplication and controls newly acquired fleas.
Fast Acting Formula
• It starts working within 8 hours of application and removes fleas and ticks. It removes all the fleas within 24 hours of administration.
Dosage And Safety
• Nexgard comes in four different colored packs. Before selecting a product you need to weigh your dog. You need to buy the product according to your pet size.
• It can be given directly into the mouth of a dog or you can mix it in your dog meal.
• The product is for dogs only. Using this product on a cat may create side effects like dry skin, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite and fatigue.
• Do not use this treatment on pregnant or lactating dogs.
From the above information, it can be said that Nexgard is the best, safe and affordable as well as the easiest way to remove fleas and ticks from your dog.